Restaurant & Tavern
Timeless tradition in Salzburg.
As the proud keeper of the historic Zipfer Bierhaus, it is my pleasure to live and cultivate authentic beer tavern culture. Far from the inflationary kitsch rampant in a touristic city like Salzburg, I treasure the value of timeless tradition all the more.
About us >>
I look forward to welcoming you at the Zipfer Bierhaus!
Cordially, Robert Schwarz
7 Close-by Highlights
of the Old Town
1. Salzburg Farmers' Market at "Universitätsplatz", on Site
2. "Kollegienkirche" (church) designed by Fischer von Erlach,
3. Mozart's Birthplace, approv. 40m
4. "Getreidegasse", approx. 50m
5. Museum of Modern Arts - Rupertinum, approx. 100m
6. Great Festival House, approx. 150m
7. Salzburger Cathedral, approx. 250m
My sweetheart sister Nannerl lived above Zipfer Bierhaus for several years. And every time I came to see her, we went down to the tavern, where we would chat for hours and have a good beer with a fine meal.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart